Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: February 2001:
[linux-help] Its time of year for me to clean up my address book....(li)

To: <Undisclosed-Recipient:;@complete.org>
Subject: [linux-help] Its time of year for me to clean up my address book....(li)
From: David Carmichael <dec2955@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2001 09:47:40 -0600

Please reply to allow me to keep your address up to date.

Your email address has been deleted and unless I receive a reply it will
stay that way.

If you happen to be a comic or trading card collector please check out my
web page at:
http://home.swbell.net/dec2955/tcard.htm

David E. Carmichael
Southwestern Bell Internet: