Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: December 2000:
[linux-help] Re: I forgot to mention.

To: linux-help@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [linux-help] Re: I forgot to mention.
From: Steven Saner <ssaner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 12:51:01 -0600

Well, I am one of the few (only?) ACLUG members that thinks Slackware
is superior to all other Linux distributions (slightly exaggerated
statement designed to ruffle some feathers :-). So, I can probably
help you. Feel free to email me privately if you wish. I don't know
what kinds of classes New Horizons offers. I kind of doubt that they
offer a class specifically on Linux, and I'm sure they don't offer one
specifically on Slackware. However, I think they do have some basic
Unix classes.