Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: July 2000:
[linux-help] Re: hub setup

To: <linux-help@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [linux-help] Re: hub setup
From: "Jim Vetor" <jvetor1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2000 12:42:18 -0500

These explainations to hook two computers together lack the main thing,
information on what is needed and how to go about getting the job done. Not
everyone knows how to do any of it. I would think your replies would be to
help anyone who is interested in the topic being talked about and explain it
from start to finish. Thanks to all who try and help, I enjoy reading what
you have to say. Some times it is like some forget some of us are real new.
Jim