Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: June 2000:
[linux-help] Re: kfm

To: linux-help@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [linux-help] Re: kfm
From: Greg House <ghouse@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 18:55:59 -0500

> Try IceWM for a cool experience in the hot summer!

I tried this recently on a laptop that has limited resources and it's running
pretty well. Don't know if I'll end up keeping it or not, but it seems fast
enough. Is it fairly configurable, appearance wise? I didn't find any
application that was really doing that, so I guess it's back to the old config
files and readmes and such to figure it out (if I keep it). I think I like
Window Maker better. Lots of cool apps for it.

Greg