Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: June 2000:
[linux-help] Re: FW: looking for cheap 100baset cards

To: linux-help@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [linux-help] Re: FW: looking for cheap 100baset cards
From: Carl D Cravens <raven@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 09:45:17 -0500 (CDT)

On Mon, 19 Jun 2000, Michael Kirk wrote:

> I am runing a dlink in windoz and I have not had any problems

I've been running a D-Link 10mbps coax card in my Linux server for the
local network side for nearly 18 months now and haven't had a hiccup out
of it.  I might not choose one for a high-reliablity function (my
net connection is a 3COM) but for play-around-the-house or other
non-critical functions, I don't see anything wrong with them.

--
Carl D Cravens (raven@xxxxxxxxxxx)
4 out of 5 people think the 5th person is an idiot.