Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: June 2000:
[linux-help] WindowMaker scroll bar size -

To: linux-help@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [linux-help] WindowMaker scroll bar size -
From: BOB GOODWIN <w2bod@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 08:07:23 -0400

Can anyone tell me how to make the scroll bar larger in Netscape
4.7? I am using RH5.2 and WindowMaker v. 0.20.1 X11 window
manager.

In Windows it's a simple matter but I've been struggling with the
tiny scroll bar for more than a year now and it's time to fix it.

--
 Bob Goodwin

 "The evil that men do lives after them.
  The good is oft interred with their bones."

-- Type: text/x-vcard
-- File: w2bod.vcf
-- Desc: Card for BOB GOODWIN