Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: April 2000:
[linux-help] Re: Routing sanity-check

To: <linux-help@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [linux-help] Re: Routing sanity-check
From: "The Bobster" <thebobster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 11:09:07 -0500

I decided to go a little heavy. I went with the DSL from SWBI, with the
speed upgrade and 5 static IP addresses. I'll run a proxy on one address,
one web server and one exchange server (I still do a lot of NT) and probably
one Linux/FreeBSD box on another address.

The Bobster
Shelling out 200 a month