Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: February 2000:
[linux-help] Home Networking

To: "linux-help@xxxxxxxxx" <linux-help@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [linux-help] Home Networking
From: Andrew Peck <drew375@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2000 15:25:38 +0000

Hi, I am new to the list and to networking, and I have been trying to
figure out how to determine an IP address to use for my home network
(only 2 computers at present).  Could someone point me to the man
page(s) I need to read to get my Linux (Mandrake 6.1) box talking to my
Windows(98) machine without locking up my internet conection.

Oh and out of curiosity, how do you get the random quotes atached to
your email?