Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: hpcomm: February 2000:
RE: Problem connecting to 49G

To: "'Thomas Heubach'" <phlyn@xxxxxxxx>, <hpcomm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Problem connecting to 49G
From: "Markus Covic" <markus_covic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 11:22:28 +0100

Dear All,

I had the same problems, but I was using the COM port with a different
Software (Digital Camera). So I checked the System settings and cleared the
COM port. After clearing the and reinstallation of the PC Connectivity Kit
it works fine.

Thomas try Start/Settings/ControlPanel/System/DeviceManager and check witch
Software is using also COM Communication on your PC.

Good luck,
Markus