Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: hpcomm: December 1999:
49G

To: <hpcomm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: 49G
From: "Daniel Arnold" <darnold@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 1999 21:34:43 -0600

When I transfer files to my 49G everything goes ok, until I move them to a port then they won't work.  I downloaded the Yatzee game from hpcalc.org.  Next I moved the game from home to port 0.  When I try to play it just says Library 1299:Yatzee.  It doesn't execute the program.  What am I doing wrong?  I have the same problem with other programs.  The only one I can get to work is the spinning globe.  Thanks for any help.  Daniel Arnold