Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: hpcomm: December 1999:
Re: Help

To: Henry Chacn <henrychacon@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: hpcomm@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Help
From: Mitch Davis <mjd@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 1999 18:55:53 +1100

Henry Chacón wrote:

> I buy the PC Connectivity Kit from my Hp 49, begin your Progam
> (hpcomm.exe) check the port, and after in connecting to the calculator
> show:
>
>                                  [Image]
>
> I Can not connection may calculator with your program, check the cable,
> the calculator together with their port and configure their program and
> anything, then attempt connection a calculating hp 48g with the same
> cable (using the adapter of the cable for the hp 48) and if you connects
> well,
>
> would thank them them to help me with my problem, thank you
>
> Henry Chacón
> henrychacon@xxxxxxxxx

Dear Henry,

When HPComm starts, it follows a number of steps.  Each step
is yellow when HPComm is trying it, and green if it was successful
or red if unsuccessful.

Could you please let us know which steps are red, which steps are
yellow, and which steps are green please?

Regards,

Mitch.
--
| mailto:mjd@xxxxxxxxxx       | Not the official view of: |