Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: hpcomm: December 1999:
Help

To: hpcomm@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Help
From: Henry Chacón <henrychacon@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 04 Dec 1999 22:36:13 -0400

I buy the PC Connectivity Kit from my Hp 49, begin your Progam (hpcomm.exe) check the port, and after in connecting to the calculator show:

I Can not connection may calculator with your program, check the cable, the calculator together with their port and configure their program and anything, then attempt connection a calculating hp 48g with the same cable (using the adapter of the cable for the hp 48) and if you connects well,

would thank them them to help me with my problem, thank you

Henry Chacón
henrychacon@xxxxxxxxx