Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: hpcomm-dev: May 2000:
Re: Win error message

To: hpcomm-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: "Volker Prahl" <volker.prahl@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Win error message
From: Irl_W_Smith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 9 May 2000 15:49:43 -0400

FYI: the version of MFC42.dll contained in the download mentioned is 6.0.8447.
(This is the same version I have, which indeed does work.)

"James" <james@xxxxxxxxxx> on 05/09/2000 15:20:53

To:   "Volker Prahl" <volker.prahl@xxxxxxx>, hpcomm-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxx
cc:    (bcc: Irl W Smith/RES/Raytheon/US)

This is because you use an older version of the MFC libraries.
Try downloading the new ones: http://activex.microsoft.com/controls/vc/mfc42.cab

Regards

James