Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: hpcomm-dev: May 2000:
New beta-test versions of HPComm and HPComm38 available

To: hpcomm@xxxxxxxxxxxx, hpcomm-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: New beta-test versions of HPComm and HPComm38 available
From: Mitch Davis <mjd@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 17:33:48 +1000

Hello HPComm friends,

James and I would like to announce new beta-test versions of
both HPComm and HPComm38.

HPComm:

  The most recent version of HPComm is 3.0r3, but we will shortly
  release HPComm 3.0r4.  We would like to invite you to test
  HPComm 3.0r4b1, which is a beta version.

HPComm38:

  The most recent version of HPComm38 is 1.0r3, but we will
  shortly release HPComm38 1.0r4.  We would like to invite
  you to test HPComm38 1.0r4b2, which is a beta version.

Please read the beta testing page for the links to download
these beta versions, plus the list of changes.

  http://www.hpcomm.org/beta.html

If you have any questions or problems, please direct them to
the HPComm mailing list.  (See http://www.hpcomm.org/lists.html
for details).

Regards,

Mitch & James.