Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: hpcomm-announce: February 2000:
HPComm: New beta version 3.0r3b5

To: hpcomm@xxxxxxxxxxxx, hpcomm-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: HPComm: New beta version 3.0r3b5
From: Mitch Davis <mjd@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 13:13:09 +1100

Dear HPComm friends,

James and I have just released a new beta version of HPComm 3.0r3.
The version number is 3.0r3b5.

Here are the changes since beta 4:

 - Fixed some bugs related to copying files.
 - Now, only draggable objects can be dragged, to fix a bug
   where where the HOME dir on the calc was dragged.
 - The checksum column can now be sorted.
 - An hourglass is now shown when refreshing the views.

I would appreciate people trying this version and giving their
feedback.  Bug reports welcome!

Details on the new version, including how to FTP and install it,
are available from this page:

  http://www.hpcomm.org/beta.html

Regards,

Mitch and James.