[gopher] Re: This mailing list

To: gopher@xxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Freddy Cruger <freddy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 18:52:37 +0200

By the way, take a look on posterous. I don't know how it is there about
search, but maybe, it will make the thing about archives a little bit
easier. Let's say, if a copy of every email is sent there - you can set
it in the email server's configuration.

=D0=92 =D0=A7=D1=82=D0=B2, 13/08/2009 =D0=B2 19:09 -0500, John Goerzen =D0=
=BF=D0=B8=D1=88=D0=B5=D1=82: