Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: gopher: February 2009:
[gopher] Re: Anouncement: A New Version of Gopher Client

To: gopher@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gopher] Re: Anouncement: A New Version of Gopher Client
From: JumpJet Mailbox <jumpjetinfo@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 17:51:38 -0800 (PST)

Will someone EVER test ALL the old Gopher Clients???   Everyone just keeps
GUESSING what the old clients will or won't do; but all anyone has to do is
load them on their computer (they are ALL on HAL3000) and FIND OUT if they work
or not!!!

An absolutely Great, and Badly Needed project for someone who wants to
contribute to Gopher, would be to create a review for each of these Clients
(and Servers), and send the results to Chris at HAL3000 (so he can post them in
the "Begin_Here" directory).  Then we all can speak specifically by name
(rather than generically) as to what Client will or won't do something; so we
can then efficiently move forward with improving the Gopher Protocol.