Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: gopher: February 2009:
[gopher] Re: New Gopher server and client

To: gopher@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gopher] Re: New Gopher server and client
From: Cameron Kaiser <spectre@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 09:51:50 -0800 (PST)

> I also tested +ASK and it rendered the form correctly, but it was
> impossible to enter any data into it - hotkeys seem to redirect the
> page to some other page ...
> gopher://iubio.bio.indiana.edu:70/11/IUBio-Software+Data
> -> 1 Search IUBio archive ReadMes & Help files!
> (this is actually *the only* working +ASK form I found. I also found
> one on some Hungarian server but I don't understand Hungarian ... And
> Google Translate was not much help.)

I'm beginning to think we'll need some reference implementations for ASK
forms. Maybe I'll move that up in the Overbite/Bucktooth development cycle.

  Cameron Kaiser * Floodgap Systems * www.floodgap.com * ckaiser@xxxxxxxxxxxx
-- Nasty habits/Here to stay! -- Oingo Boingo ---------------------------------