Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: gopher: February 2009:
[gopher] Re: progress on the Overbite AIR client

To: gopher@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gopher] Re: progress on the Overbite AIR client
From: Mateusz Viste <mateusz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2009 09:53:37 +0100

On Sunday 08 February 2009 05:44, Cameron Kaiser wrote:
> Just thought people might like to see that OverbiteAIR took its first
> steps today:
>
>       gopher://gopher.floodgap.com/p/obair.png
>
> Lot more work to do, but as you can see, the basics are there.
That's great!
I'm not a fan of the apple firm at all, but a bigger coverage of gopher clients
can only be good for gopher :-)

Best regards,
Mateusz Viste
--
You'll find my public OpenPGP key at gopher://gopher.viste-family.net/1/PGP

-- File: signature.asc
-- Desc: This is a digitally signed message part.