Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: gopher: January 2009:
[gopher] Re: [?? Probable Spam] from c.i.gopher: Grumpy - a web and gop

To: gopher@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gopher] Re: [?? Probable Spam] from c.i.gopher: Grumpy - a web and gopher server
From: JumpJet Mailbox <jumpjetinfo@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2009 09:55:14 -0800 (PST)

As far as I can determine, the GOPHERMAIL application is only available for
Unix-like systems (not Mac or Windows operating systems).  Web/Gopher via Email
servers currently operating can be found from this link (and yes, the one I
tested DID retreive Gopher).
http://www.livinginternet.com/e/ea_net.htm