Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: gopher: July 2008:
[gopher] secure gopher

To: gopher <gopher@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [gopher] secure gopher
From: Mate Nagy <k-zed@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 15:25:03 +0200

Hello all,
 has any thought been given so far to gopher over SSL or TLS?
 It seems to me that it would be a much more useful (and in these ages,
important) addition than further gopher+ like extensions.
 I can't even think of any problem like the Host header for HTTP.
 How complex would it be to change Overbite to be capable of this?

Regards,
 Mate