Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: gopher: June 2008:
[gopher] Re: Annoucing first feature complete version of libgopher

To: gopher@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gopher] Re: Annoucing first feature complete version of libgopher
From: sonicmctails@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 12:29:31 -0400

Still need to learn Qt. Been busy firefightering, and ripping cars apart. Call
it a hobby (or call it the mark of a crazy person ;-)).
Actually, libgopher been done in this state for awhile; but my laptop showing
various signs of death, and I just moved so other things
have been on the backburner for awhile. Might take a dent into writing said
client today, but this is the first time I've done anything with
Qt beside hello world ;-).

I did realize I'm missing one big function in the library, there is no
gopher_free_menu() call ;-).
Michael.