Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: gopher: June 2008:
[gopher] Annoucing first feature complete version of libgopher

To: gopher@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gopher] Annoucing first feature complete version of libgopher
From: Michael Casadevall <sonicmctails@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 06:41:35 -0400

As some of us know, I've been working on creating a simple library that
can handle Gopher pages and parse menu items and such. I've done some
work on documenting the API with doxygen, and it works on Windows, Mac
OS X, and Linux. I suspect it will also build on WinCE is the perror()
calls are replaced (something that's on the todo list).

https://launchpad.net/libgopher - No formal release, but the code is
available via bazaar.
Michael