Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: gopher: June 2008:
[gopher] Re: 32-bit Windows Gopher Client desperately needed

To: gopher@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gopher] Re: 32-bit Windows Gopher Client desperately needed
From: Kyevan <kyevan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2008 22:12:43 -0500

JumpJet Mailbox wrote:
> I would suggest the Windows 2000 look-and-feel.
QT is pretty close to native on Windows, IIRC, and actually does fairly
well on OS X if you don't manually mess with layouts. On GNU/Linux
machines, there's no standardization anyway, really, but it works nicely
on anything I've tried it on (KDE, GNOME, XFCE).

Incidentally, the first thing I do on any XP machine I use is set it to
be as much like 2000 as possible, UI-wise ;)

--Kyevan