Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: gopher: June 2008:
[gopher] Re: 32-bit Windows Gopher Client desperately needed

To: gopher@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gopher] Re: 32-bit Windows Gopher Client desperately needed
From: Michael Casadevall <sonicmctails@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2008 17:35:40 -0400

The Qt library provides a cross-platform UI for Windows, Mac OS X
(although I find it doesn't feel "right"), and Linux. I'm hoping to
write my client using Qt, and failing that, well ... I think I still
remember raw Win32 API ;-).

What I'm more worried about is the functional design of the client then
actually coding it. I'll start working that out after I finish
doxyifying libgopher.
Michael