Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: gopher: April 2008:
[gopher] Re: Fresh bookmarks for HGopher

To: gopher@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gopher] Re: Fresh bookmarks for HGopher
From: JumpJet Mailbox <jumpjetinfo@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 10:06:21 -0700 (PDT)

JumpJet has incorporated this new HGopher "Default Bookmarks" file into the
Windows 3.x HGopher Client, stored in JumpJet selector
"Begin_Here\Clients\Windows_3x\HGopher".

  If anyone else has updated "Default Bookmarks" for any of the other Gopher
Clients on Jumpjet (or reviews they may have made about the functionality of
these Gopher Clients), please email JumpJet, and they will be included.

David Meyer <papa@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
  I've made a quick survey of gopherspaces linked from Floodgap, JumpJet and
the mailing list archive, compiled a short list of sites that seem interesting
and active in my own very subjective opinions, and formatted it as an HGopher
bookmark file. I've put the results on my own SDF mini-gopherspace, but
Cameron, John, or anyone else should free to copy it to their own sights for
further distribution:
gopher://sdf.lonestar.org:70/0/users/papa/HGopher/default.gbm

This project has inspired me to get back into Gopherspace and stir-up the
embers by reviving my own long-dormant proto-phlog. Watch this space:

gopher://sdf.lonestar.org:70/1/users/papa

Long Live Gopher!

--
David Meyer
Takarazuka, Japan