Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: gopher: November 2007:
[gopher] del.icio.us

To: gopher@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gopher] del.icio.us
From: "Peter Tynan" <happy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 20:50:49 +0000

Just in case anybody does not know del.icio.us is a social bookmarking site.

From http://del.icio.us/doc/dangerous

---
Only bookmarks with the following url schemes can be visited or shared
on del.icio.us:

    * http://
    * https://
    * ftp://
    * news://
    * mms://
    * irc://
---

Now where is gopher on that list? Perhaps a few of you would like to
join me in explaining why they should allow gopher (you can find the
contact detail on the page linked to above).

Regards

Peter

--
Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact.
Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.