Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: gopher: October 2007:
[gopher] Hello and testing

To: gopher@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gopher] Hello and testing
From: Pawel <pawelsz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 17:05:11 +0000

Hello im a new fan of Gopher protocol.

This message is basically a testing message for Gopher mailing list.
Today I have used Gopher for first time in my life, and im very like it.
Thanks to SDF i have been able to setup my own Gopher homepage in short
time. Its avalible here: gopher://sdf.lonestar.org/11/users/pawelsz/

I wish to help develop Gopher services, and thats the reason why im here.

See you soon on gopher scene  :)

Pawel aka [kgb]

--
gopher://sdf.lonestar.org/11/users/pawelsz/