Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: gopher: October 2007:
[gopher] Re: Hello and testing

To: gopher@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gopher] Re: Hello and testing
From: JumpJet Mailbox <jumpjetinfo@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 13:30:21 -0700 (PDT)

An excellent beginning point for anyone new to Gopher is:
  gopher://home.jumpjet.info/11\Begin_Here

Pawel <pawelsz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Hello im a new fan of Gopher protocol.

This message is basically a testing message for Gopher mailing list.
Today I have used Gopher for first time in my life, and im very like it.
Thanks to SDF i have been able to setup my own Gopher homepage in short
time. Its avalible here: gopher://sdf.lonestar.org/11/users/pawelsz/

I wish to help develop Gopher services, and thats the reason why im here.

See you soon on gopher scene :)

Pawel aka [kgb]

--
gopher://sdf.lonestar.org/11/users/pawelsz/