Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: gopher: April 2007:
[gopher] Re: How was Veronica-2 made

To: <gopher@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [gopher] Re: How was Veronica-2 made
From: "Eric Newberry" <ericnewberry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2007 09:12:49 -0700

Cygwin it gives you a binary version. Its installed in /etc/xinetd.conf.
When I type in '/etc/xinetd.conf' it says:

line 6: defaults: command not found
line 8: instances: command not found
line 9: log_type: command not found
line 10: log_on_success: command not found
line 11: log_on_failure: command not found
line 12: cps: command not found
line 15: includedir: command not found

And them it just stays there without going back to bash. I have to type ^C
in order to get to the shell. Then it says:

[1]+    Exit 127                        /etc/xinetd.conf

Eric