[gopher] Re: Gopherspace archive

To: gopher@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gopher] Re: Gopherspace archive
From: John Goerzen <jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 20:47:41 -0500

On Mon, Aug 14, 2006 at 05:38:47PM -0500, Benn Newman wrote:
> What is the status of the archive of Gopherspace John was creating?

I have it, but it's about 40G and I have nowhere to host it.

It is a flat directory structure, basically host/port/selector

I would be happy to tar.bz2 and burn it to DVD-Rs or something and
snail mail it to anybody that wants it.  In fact, I hope somebody
*does* want it.  It would be bad if only one person had a copy of
this.

-- John