Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: gopher: November 2005:
[gopher] Re: Gopher for dummies

To: gopher@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gopher] Re: Gopher for dummies
From: Cameron Kaiser <spectre@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2005 08:03:00 -0800 (PST)

> > thinks works it to look at the source.  It would be very interesting if
> > I could get the source files of a decent gopher site like
> > gopher://gopher.floodgap.com:70/1/

> I'm fairly sure that the source (really the only version because it is
> written in Perl) for bucktooth has it as an example.

It does -- it's under stuff/SAMPLE.gophermap. It's an older version, but
not much changed.

> Also try gopher://gopher.floodgap.com/0gophermap

You can do that as well. I've not tried to obscure that method since it's
not like there's any harm in seeing the source.

 Cameron Kaiser, Floodgap Systems Ltd * So. Calif., USA * ckaiser@xxxxxxxxxxxx
-- Do you think I could buy back my introduction to you? -- Groucho Marx ------