Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: gopher: November 2005:
[gopher] Re: Gopher for dummies

To: gopher@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gopher] Re: Gopher for dummies
From: Benn Newman <newmanbe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2005 06:26:22 -0600

On Sun, Nov 13, 2005 at 11:44:17AM +0100, Walter Vermeir wrote:
> But the practical examples are very limited.  The best way to see how
> thinks works it to look at the source.  It would be very interesting if
> I could get the source files of a decent gopher site like
>
> gopher://gopher.floodgap.com:70/1/
>
> Greetings,
> Walter Vermeir
I'm fairly sure that the source (really the only version because it is
written in Perl) for bucktooth has it as an example.
<gopher://gopher.floodgap.com/1/buck>

Also try gopher://gopher.floodgap.com/0gophermap
--
Benn Newman
newmanbe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx | gopher://igneous-rock.homeunix.net

Bradley's Bromide:
        If computers get too powerful, we can organize them into a
committee -- that will do them in.