Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: gopher: July 2005:
[gopher] which gopherd to use and other info

To: gopher@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gopher] which gopherd to use and other info
From: <sovietassassin@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 13:48:11 -0500

im looking to get into gophering and would like to setup my own
gopherd. the two main gopherd's ive found are pygopherd and the umn
gopherd and im currently running the umn gopherd. is there a benefit
or drawback to eithor and which one is recomended for me to run for a
low usage mid priority daemon, well, unless there are other daemons
someone would recomend.

any information on running a gopherd would also be appreciated.

--jamie