Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: gopher: December 2004:
[gopher] Re: Feelings I got gophering around

To: gopher@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gopher] Re: Feelings I got gophering around
From: Cameron Kaiser <spectre@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 01:02:32 -0800 (PST)

I'll just answer this with a snippet from the veronica robot's log today.
While some of the gopher holes have already been announced here, it's nice
to see them:

% grep discover stderr.log
**** <super-notify> alessandro.route-add.net:70 discovered ****
**** <super-notify> gopher.rp.spb.su:70 discovered ****
**** <super-notify> shamrockshire.yi.org:70 discovered ****
**** <super-notify> www.polarhome.com:27070 discovered ****

Even with the recent mass carnage in the V-2 database, there is still
life :)

I have an additional feature coming up for Floodgap, but this will take a
little longer to implement. Gotta get my selector count up, though --
can't let John Goerzen win! ;)

 Cameron Kaiser, Floodgap Systems Ltd * So. Calif., USA * ckaiser@xxxxxxxxxxxx
-- When in doubt, take a pawn. -- Mission: Impossible ("Crack-Up") ------------