Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: gopher: December 2004:
[gopher] Introducing Groundhog Weather

To: gopher@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gopher] Introducing Groundhog Weather
From: Cameron Kaiser <spectre@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 22:44:48 -0800 (PST)

In the spirit of the old Gopher-based Weather Underground, I've thrown
together an interface to the NOAA weather forecasts at

gopher://gopher.floodgap.com/1/groundhog

Sorry, this is USA only at present, although I would like to add other
countries. Forecasts are updated regularly, and are organized by state and
NOAA region (which is more or less county, although not always).

Please send me any comments and reports of weirdness.

 Cameron Kaiser, Floodgap Systems Ltd * So. Calif., USA * ckaiser@xxxxxxxxxxxx
-- Laughter is the closest distance between two people. -- Victor Borge -------