Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: gopher: December 2004:
[gopher] intermittent downtime for helsinki (gopher.floodgap.com)

To: gopher@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gopher] intermittent downtime for helsinki (gopher.floodgap.com)
From: Cameron Kaiser <spectre@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 14:17:46 -0800 (PST)

It's cleaning time again. I'm dumping dead selectors out of V-2, which is why
the database has been up and down today while raw indexes are slapped around.
In addition, I'm trying to retune NetBSD's VM subsystem, so there may be
periods where the system is offline. This should be all through by tonight
Pacific time.

 Cameron Kaiser, Floodgap Systems Ltd * So. Calif., USA * ckaiser@xxxxxxxxxxxx
-- If two wrongs don't make a right, try three. -- Laurence J. Peter ----------