[gopher] Re: PyGopherd 1.0.0? (Was: Exception with gophermap)

To: gopher@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gopher] Re: PyGopherd 1.0.0? (Was: Exception with gophermap)
From: Cameron Kaiser <spectre@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2002 10:17:21 -0700 (PDT)

> > On a side note, are there still any active Veronica servers?  I've done the
> > prerequisite Google search, but most of the links I've found are dead.  A
> > URL would be great...
>
> gopher://gopher.floodgap.com/

I still need to get off my sculptured tuckus and do more some updates; I've
just been snowed with work and other projects the last few months.

 Cameron Kaiser, Point Loma Nazarene University * ckaiser@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
-- Nuclear war would really set back cable. -- Ted Turner ---------------------