[gopher] Exception with gophermap

To: gopher@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gopher] Exception with gophermap
From: Brian <brian-keyword-gopher.6f04ff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2002 22:39:11 -0500

I downloaded the latest pygopherd tarball and set up the conf file to run the
server
locally per the README file.  Copying gophermap into my /var/gopher file (this
is
what root is pointing to in the conf file) and trying to access via HTTP
produces
this:

Traceback (most recent call last): File "pygopherd/initialization.py", line 83,
in
handle protohandler.handle() File
"pygopherd/protocols/http.py", line 71, in handle handler.prepare() File
"pygopherd/handlers/gophermap.py", line 87, in prepare
self.entries.append(gopherentry.getinfoentry(line)) TypeError: getinfoentry()
takes
exactly 2 arguments (1 given)

If I rename gophermap, then I'm able to view files again.

Any hints?  If you can just point me in the right direction I can pick it up
from
there.  I just don't know where to start looking.

  --Brian