[gopher] Re: Exception with gophermap

To: gopher@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gopher] Re: Exception with gophermap
From: Brian <brian-keyword-gopher.6f04ff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2002 07:48:57 -0500

On Mon, Aug 05, 2002 at 12:10:35AM -0500, Aaron J. Angel wrote:

> > Traceback (most recent call last): File "pygopherd/initialization.py", line
> > 83, in
> > handle protohandler.handle() File
> > "pygopherd/protocols/http.py", line 71, in handle handler.prepare() File
> > "pygopherd/handlers/gophermap.py", line 87, in prepare
> > self.entries.append(gopherentry.getinfoentry(line)) TypeError:
> > getinfoentry() takes
> > exactly 2 arguments (1 given)
>
> Well now that was supposed to be fixed in 1.0, and I see that it is,
> since I'm running it.  What's the contents of the gophermap you're using?

---start gophermap---

Welcome to Pygopherd!  You can place your documents
in /var/gopher for future use.  You can remove the gophermap
file there to get rid of this message, or you can edit it to
use other things.  (You'll need to do at least one of these
two things in order to get your own data to show up!)

Some links to get you started:

1Pygopherd Home /devel/gopher/pygopherd gopher.quux.org 70
1Quux.Org Mega Server   /       gopher.quux.org 70
1The Gopher Project     /Software/Gopher        gopher.quux.org 70
1Traditional UMN Home Gopher    /       gopher.tc.umn.edu       70

Welcome to the world of Gopher and enjoy!

---end gophermap---