Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: gopher: April 2002:
[gopher] gopher FAQ

To: Gopher-L <gopher@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [gopher] gopher FAQ
From: Ralph Furmaniak <sugaku@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 06 Apr 2002 15:58:13 -0500

I have "ported"  the faqwiz python program to output gopher menus
instead of HTTP.  Thus there is now an faq at (http:// or gopher://)
sugaku.homeunix.org/1/faqw.py
(This is the first time I've looked at python code)

The document can be edited by anybody, so if you have sonething to say
(or ask) you can.

I was planning to have it use gopher+ ASKs, but they were missing some
functionality, so for now it generates an html form.

The output is still a bit sketchy, and I have not fully tested it, but
it seems to be alright.