Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: gopher: January 2002:
[gopher] Re: Bucktooth and UMN gopher

To: gopher@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gopher] Re: Bucktooth and UMN gopher
From: Cameron Kaiser <spectre@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2002 09:28:24 -0800 (PST)

> The thing is, though, that it is perfectly valid to reply to a Gopher+
> request with a Gopher0 menu.  You could reply to UMN gopher with the
> regular gopher0 menu that you reply to other things with.

It didn't like it, though. As I recall, I got a client error (but not
if I specified a direct resource, which led me to conclude that its default
request was erroneous).

 Cameron Kaiser, Point Loma Nazarene University * ckaiser@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
-- Proponents of other opinions will be merrily beaten to a bloody pulp. ------