Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: gopher: January 2002:
[gopher] Re: newbie server administrator question

To: <gopher@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [gopher] Re: newbie server administrator question
From: "Jason J. Gullickson" <mr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 09:07:44 -0600

Here is the entire text I received from hitting "=" when the link was
selected (the file is the readme from the gopher tar file):

Link Info (0k)
100%
---------------+
#
Type=0+
Name=README
Path=0/README
Host=unix1.inacom-msn.com
Port=70
Admin=
ModDate=
<URL:gopher://unix1.inacom-msn.com%20:70/00/README>

Size       Language      Document Type