Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: gopher: January 2002:
[gopher] newbie server administrator question

To: <gopher@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [gopher] newbie server administrator question
From: "Jason J. Gullickson" <mr.black@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 08:53:54 -0600

I compiled and installed the 3.0.0 version of gopherd on a linux system
(redhat 7.0) and managed to get things running, however when I browse the
server using gopher and try to select one of the documents I have copied
into my gopher root, the link goes nowhere

I don't really know much about gopher so I don't know how to troubleshoot
this problem.  Is there a log like apache?

Any tips or guidance would be appreciated

"In this world that you have entered things are rarely as they seem"

Jason J. Gullickson
mr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.the-wall.net/~mr.black/