Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: November 2005:
[Freeciv] Re: killed everybody - now what?

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] Re: killed everybody - now what?
From: Sam Steingold <sds@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 18:43:42 -0500

> * Pierre Deom <cqrbz-/R1597nF9YDNikgvhZjk3j@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [2005-11-29
> 17:43:53 -0500]:
>
> How are you sure you killed everyone?

I saw messages "X is no more" for all 3 opponents.

> Was it saying RIP in the player's report for all players?

yes, for all opponents (I am still alive)

> You may have a runaway explorer.

where?

I wonder what happens if I just click "next turn" - maybe the game ends
in the _next_ year after everyone is killed?

> You may have a city in unviewable location.

I have Apollo.

> What versions were you using?

the latest that comes with fedora.

http://www.memri.org/ http://www.openvotingconsortium.org/ http://truepeace.org
http://www.mideasttruth.com/ http://ffii.org/ http://www.iris.org.il
It's not just a language, it's an adventure.  Common Lisp.