Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: November 2005:
[Freeciv] Re: killed everybody - now what?

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] Re: killed everybody - now what?
From: Peter Schaefer <peter.schaefer@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 00:44:59 +0100

> Sam Steingold wrote:
> > I decided to skip the space race and instead kill everyone.
> > (with communism it turned out not to be a problem).
> > Now everyone is dead - except me (+1905).
> >
> > 1. why isn't the score of the RIP civilizations 0?

i suppose their techs still count, and similar stuff (points for max
uninterrupted turns of (world) peace?!)

> > 2. why didn't the game end - the same way it ends when I reach Alpha
> >    Centauri?

It should end, but it would be nice if they was stuff like the
panicking of the last 2 or 3 enemy aliens in XCOM1 to help you pin
down any stray units which might be on the map. And maybe the Apollo
wonder should show you the unit statistics of all nations so you can
"debug" what is going on.