Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: November 2005:
[Freeciv] killed everybody - now what?

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] killed everybody - now what?
From: Sam Steingold <sds@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 15:58:24 -0500

I decided to skip the space race and instead kill everyone.
(with communism it turned out not to be a problem).
Now everyone is dead - except me (+1905).

1. why isn't the score of the RIP civilizations 0?

2. why didn't the game end - the same way it ends when I reach Alpha
   Centauri?

http://www.camera.org http://www.dhimmi.com/ http://truepeace.org
http://www.openvotingconsortium.org/ http://www.memri.org/
As a computer, I find your faith in technology amusing.