Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: October 2005:
[Freeciv] Freeciv 2.0 and translations

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] Freeciv 2.0 and translations
From: Jason Dorje Short <jdorje@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2005 20:05:06 -0500

At http://www.freeciv.org/index.php/Special:PoStatsStable you can see
the current status of all translations in the 2.0 branch.

We will have a 2.0.7 release next week, and a lot of the languages have
untranslated strings.  I know there are speakers of these languages out
there!  If your language isn't well translated, bug the translator to
fix it.  And if this doesn't work, you can offer to help out.

Translation info is given at
http://www.freeciv.org/index.php/Translations .

-jason