Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: September 2005:
[Freeciv] Terrain temperature: where is it in the ruleset?

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] Terrain temperature: where is it in the ruleset?
From: Lo'oris <lo_oris@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 02:00:01 +0200

I was wondering how does the map generator know that glacier is very
cold and desert is very hot (and so on), since that information is not
present in the terrain.ruleset file. Or it is? I can't find it.
Since i want to create a completely new terrain set, i need to know how
the map generator will behave...

same thing about terrain height...

ps: please Cc: me since i'm not in the list

--
Loris e' campione del mondo di socievolezza! Un esempio persino per i
buddisti :D ... Che persunaz!

Accudisci Lo'oris su www.looris.webhop.net

 Sponsor:

 Scopri il benessere che solo l?aloe vera regala al tuo corpo: cura la tua pelle

* Con la vasta gamma di prodotti che ti offre Erboristeria.com

 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=2380&d=20-9