Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: August 2005:
[Freeciv] Re: operate a set of cities at once: change production, bribe

To: Jonadab the Unsightly One <jonadab@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Wolfram Sieber <wolfram.r.sieber@xxxxxxxxx>, Christian Knoke <chrisk@xxxxxxxxx>, freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] Re: operate a set of cities at once: change production, bribe / buy cities
From: "Matthew D. Fuller" <fullermd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2005 10:54:27 -0500

On Fri, Aug 05, 2005 at 06:28:13PM -0400 I heard the voice of
Jonadab the Unsightly One, and lo! it spake thus:

> Not that that would be a bad thing, but it raises the question, why
> should only diplomats and spies be able to receive "high-level"
> orders?

I've often really wished I could tell my cities "When you crank out
that howitzer, send it onto one of these transports, and when it's
full move it across the world to this city I'm staging out of" (with
similar instructions for the city building the transports).  Of
course, I play insane games, but some higher-level direction
capability would be a nice touch.

--
Matthew Fuller     (MF4839)   |  fullermd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx